IQ LASER VISION in Society
IQ LASER VISION gives back to the community
Where we make an impact:
- Our focus is firmly embedded in our purpose: transforming lives by delivering clear vision. Families and community are interconnected. Our effort in each of these areas are supported through our commitment with monthly charity donation and our“Let’s give back program”. These commitments will in term enable us to meet our ambitions to improve the quality of life for our community.
For our communities:
- We work with hundreds of local business, corporations, non-profit organizations and thousands of supplies. Our collective aim is to help spread awareness of vision health as part of our long-term goal. Our commitments are designed to supports local communities and promote clear vision without having to worry about glasses and contact lenses. We want our communities to focus on living a healthy lifestyle.
Our monthly donation:
- We have donated to several organizations in the past, but for the past year these are the organizations we donated to. Please help us promote and raise awareness for these organization to help improve our local communities.
List of organizations:
- Braille Institute - Braille Institute is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to eliminate barriers to a fulfilling life caused by blindness and severe sight loss. Each year, Braille Institute serves more than 75,000 people through a variety of free programs, classes and services at six centers and 220 community outreach locations throughout Southern California.
- American heart association – To build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. That single purpose drive all we do. The need for our work is beyond question.
- Feeding America - Our mission is to feed America’s hungry through a nationwide network of member food banks and engage our country in the fight to end hunger.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation - Through collaborative partnerships, we support innovative projects that protect vulnerable wildlife from extinction.
- Unity Forever Vegas Strong- Go fund me
- Journey Back to Myanmar – This humanitarian adventure is like no other as we set out to donate, and capture the annual charity efforts of the Zaw Family to feed the elderly, the school for the blind, and orphans of Burma. We travelled 12 hours a day deep into the heart of this country to provide resources and capture stories of those who rarely have a voice.
IQ Laser Vision News Videos
Fire Captain No Longer Needs Reading Glasses
California LASIK Surgeon, Dr. Robert Lin Receives Recognition
Dr. Robert Lin, LASIK Surgeon Receives Recognitions Award