It's almost time for your vision correction procedure!!! Here are some important reminders and appointment information.
- Contact Lenses (if applicable). No soft contact lens use for at least 3 days before your procedure or 3 weeks for hard contact lens users. If you happen to wear your contacts within 3 days or 3 weeks, respectively, please call our office as soon as possible.
- Cancellation Policy. We understand that unplanned issues can come up and you may need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If that happens, we respectfully ask for scheduled appointments to be canceled or rescheduled at least 48 hours in advance. This is a courtesy to other patients so that we may accommodate them into a vacant appointment slot. If you do not cancel or reschedule your appointment more than 48 hours prior, you may be charged a $100 fee.
- Transportation. Please arrange transportation to and from our procedure center. You should not drive after your procedure. (It is strongly recommended that you go home immediately after your surgery. Please advise your transportation to be present at the time of your procedure. If your transportation must leave the office, please let them know to come back 1 hour after you have completed the check-in process at the front desk.)
- Eat. Please eat before your procedure and plan to be at our office for 2-3 hours.
- No make-up (if applicable), foundation, perfume, or cologne.
- Clothing. Please be sure to wear comfortable clothing. You may also want to bring a jacket, as our temperature controlled room is set at 68 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Eye Drops. (if applicable). Bring all eye drops provided at previous appointments.
Feel free to call us directly at (626) 854-2020.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you!